Sunday, December 06, 2015

I've been to the OUT!

I feel pretty bad that it is The Husbands birthday today and I'm pretty much not able to do anything for him -- I planned ahead a little and got him his gift earlier this week, but we can't really go out anyplace nice, etc. He's being really nice about it ("We'll just postpone and do something when you are able to get around"), but I feel awful.

We did get out of the house for dinner (just a local place we love), and it was enhausting for me. He's been hiding in his office for the day, and I feel like a schmuck.

But I CAN get out of the house, which is a plus!  Not quite able to do it by myself, but t least get in the car and be chauffeured around. :)

Happy Birthday, Adorable Husband! I promise to make it up to you when I can actually DO stuff!

No comments: