Monday, January 15, 2007

Off to the Hinterlands

I suppose I shoudln't call Cleveland/Canton OH the hinterlands. But I seriously don't want to travel this week. I'm still sick, and teaching is always so draining. Wah!

But, before I go: Courtesy of Sadly, No!:

THE PRESIDENT, in an interview given to 60 Minutes’ Scott Pelley, January 14, 2007:
The minute we found out they didn’t have weapons of mass destruction, I was the first to say so. Scott, all I can do is just tell the truth, tell people exactly what’s on my mind, which is what I do.

THE PRESIDENT (May 29, 2003):
We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories. You remember when Colin Powell stood up in front of the world, and he said, Iraq has got laboratories, mobile labs to build biological weapons. They’re illegal. […] But for those who say we haven’t found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they’re wrong, we found them.

No comments: