Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Off we go!

We're packing up the rest of the car and heading off for vacation -- leaving our poor housesitter alone with the Weasels.

I hope that they are good. I wrote out two pages of notes for them (like any good helicopter parent would!) with things like "WARNING: don't leave anything you want to keep on the floor" and "Don't use the front door if the dogs are loose in the house - they'll bolt out over your prone body and take off"

Cross your fingers that you don't see any horrible notes about the puppies on his blog!

We'll be back this weekend. I expect a couple of days of reading, eating good food, and hanging out with the in-laws. I can't wait to see the munchkins. Assuming we survive the drive, of course. I have about 52 hours of stuff on the ipod and enough books to keep me busy for at least a day or so. We might make it.

No comments: