Saturday, February 16, 2008

Crab Cakes!

And a four-pound brownie. We went to dinner with our neighbors again -- the Oceanaire, since my sister gave us a gift-certificate for Christmas. She's the best at picking gifts: I mentioned months ago that we had been to the restaurant to my other sister, who mentioned it in passing, and J remembered it -- from back in September. Wow.

Mmm. The best crab-cakes I have ever had. Absolutely.

This whole week has been one fabulous meal after another -- Wednesday, one of the tech reps at the cath lab took everyone out to Sugarbeet, in Longmont, to demo a new product. Valentine's Day, we stayed in and grilled filets, made our so-not-good-for-you Fettuccine Alfredo and drank a top-ranked bottle of wine from Mollydooker, and Friday out to the Oceanaire for crab cakes that are out of this world good... We are spoiled, I tell you what!

No comments: