Saturday, August 29, 2009

Not that oversized blue one!

I know that this email has been making the rounds of the blogosphere for years, probably. In fact, I think it's a David Sedaris piece, but I can't remember where i saw it first. I think last Thanksgiving. I, of the Turkey Flowchart, probably shouldn't be too critical, eh?

I was browsing the site "emails from crazy people" and this just set me laughing again.

I think everyone should show up at Marney's house with soup spoons, incorrectly sized casseroles, gloopy sauces, and lots of red wine. If this is real, the woman needs an intervention. If it's not, well, it definitely seems to ring true with people about their family holidays and is an inspired holiday-from-hell sort of story.

Not at my house, of course. Bring wine, bring whatever you want, we'll always have a good time!

No comments: