Thursday, August 27, 2009

Virus Central

I'm still here, I've just been horribly, awfully sick with the flu. Probably just the regular, run-of-the-mill flu with sore throat, fever, aches, and chills, but it was enough to absolutely floor me for four days. You have to be pretty damn sick to stay home from work when you work from home. I could barely get out of bed on Monday and Tuesday.

I'm back at work today but my brain isn't firing on all cylinders yet. And one side of my throat is still really, really sore and I look like a lopsided pocket gopher. Bleagh. The earache from the sore throat/swollen glands/whatever has reduced me to tears.

Gah. I hate being sick. I've run out of Mrs. Grass's soup, too. I may have to go back to bed....

1 comment:

~~louise~~ said...

Not quite sure how I "landed" here. I think I was in search of National Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Day. None the less, hope you feel better soon:)

P.S. Read your post on Julie & Julia, I'm yet to see the movie:)