Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I'm packed!

...and so far, have nowhere to go.

I got all revved up for a new customer gig in Salt Lake City, which everyone assured me would start on the 9th and oh, we'd better move quickly on this one!

And nothing. They're still waiting for the contract stuff to come back. I sent an email to the person coordinating this and haven't heard a peep. Bah.

They keep saying it might start "later in the week", and all I can say is, well, I already told you I'd be off on vacation the 13th-18th, since my sister is coming with her son for Spring Break. Hah!

Don't get me wrong, I'm making very good use of the time at home without a current client (going over technical docs, reading through the new technology releases, etc), but I get very anxious when they keep telling me something is "just over the horizon"

No comments: