Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Psychic Dogs

I truly believe that dogs are psychic, and we're simply too dense to "receive" whatever it is they are telling us to do. Have you ever had a dog stare at you, compelling you do to something? They're definitely saying something. We just don't get it.

Lately, the white beastie has taken to waking me up in the middle of the night to do something. He doesn't have to go out, he's just bored. He sits next to the bed, rests his chin on the mattress and stares at me. I can't sleep with him staring at me. I can feel him sitting there...staring. At 2:15 in the morning.

The adorable husband can ignore him. I can't. It's positively unnerving. I know he's sitting there projecting, "Get uuup! Get uuup and do something! Biscuits! Give me biscuits! Now, human!"

No comments: