Friday, July 17, 2015

OK, Universe, enough!

I surrender. The universe obviously has it in for me. No more.

I'm doing ok, still waiting for results from my MRI, but otherwise same-old, same-old. Things hurt a bit, I'm annoyed an uncomfortable, but all is going ok.

The Adorable Husband, however, called me at three o'clock yesterday to tell me that he was on the way to the ER because he was in A-Fib (Atrial Fibrilliation) and needed to be cardioverted. This is the first time he's had an issue in almost 9 years, and the fourth time he's had to be shocked back into a normal rhythm.  Aaargh! Seriously? We need another thing wrong this week?

He's fine -- they do it under general anesthesia and he was home by seven and looking and feeling fine. My nerves are shot, but other than being a bit tired, he is ok and back to work this morning.

So, that's it. Nothing else can happen. One person having issues is enough!

No comments: